Thank you for visiting the ANZACATA website. This website is provided to provide members and visitors with up-to-date information on its organisation and activities. The following website policy details the terms and conditions set forth for use of the website.
Quoting and distributing of information
When quoting from the contents of this website, please acknowledge the website as the source (ANZACATA; https://anzacata.org). Information or images copied/downloaded/selected from the website should be acknowledged with authorship and web address. Most information can be distributed with acknowledgement unless stated otherwise. Please contact email@example.com where permissions are required.
- ANZACATA will make every effort to ensure that the contents provided on this website are accurate and up to date, but no guarantees are made to that effect.
- At some places within the website, opinions will be expressed that are not official ANZACATA viewpoints. Generally, the site will indicate such.
- The site is constantly being updated. Please check for updates and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for variances or problems.
- ANZACATA accepts no liability for damages incurred by the user in relation to use of this website.
- The Find a Therapist directory information is liable to change frequently.
- The Find a Therapist directory provides name and details of professional members of ANZACATA, but does not provide guarantees of service. Please refer to Ethics and Standards on the website.
Links to this website:
If you link to this website you must identify the destination (ANZACATA –https://www.anzacata.org). Links should be made to the home page as other pages may be moved.
Links from this website:
The links within the site do not imply a partnership or special relationship with ANZACATA.
- It is free for ANZACATA members to advertise in ANZACATA's monthly newsletter.
- Text is to be supplied in the body of an email, as a Word document or a pdf file. (Please do not send jpegs that contain text that needs to be included.)
- The ad will be included on the website while information is current.
- Prices are 10% GST inclusive, in $AUD unless stated otherwise, and are subject to change at anytime.
- Payment is required at time of application (a tax invoice will be issued) and is strictly 14 days.
- Acceptance of advertising does not indicate ANZACATA endorsement.
- ANZACATA reserves the right to refuse any advertisement inconsistent with the website content or policy.
Avertising rates: (as at July 2018)
- $250 – 85mm x 75mm, or 100 words, or 15 lines;
- $200 – 85mm x 50mm, or 75 words, or 10 lines;
- $150 – 85mm x 75mm, or 50 words, or 5 lines.
Type of advertisement:
- Employment opportunities
- Conferences and seminars
- Courses and workshops
- Exhibitions and Events
- Therapy and supervision services
- Space for hire
The copy on this website has been written by members of the ANZACATA committee, the ANZJAT editorial team, and ANZACATA staff. Copyright is with ANZACATA for anything on this website unless otherwise stated. ANZACATA wishes to acknowledge all the artists who have supplied images used on this website and other ANZACATA publicity.